4th week @school

 During the 4th week of the internship phase 2, the student-teachers were able to cover the lesson plan as per the allotted time schedule. We were also assigned substitution hours in Upper Primary sections as well. On alternate days of the week, we went to serve the mid-day meal to the students. 

During the 4th week, I was able to cover the topics as planned in classes 8 . The students were manageable in a satisfactory manner. I was able to deliver the subject matter as planned. I was also able to clarify the learner's doubts and queries. At some instances, I couldn't clarify some of their doubts. I realized that I need to cover the subject in deep and clarified the doubts asked within the next days itself. The classroom experiences received this week was encouraging. 


On 04-07-2023, Rani teacher came for the general observation. I took class on 8. After the class, I received positive feedback from her. This made me feel confident.


On 07-07-2023, at noon, there was a program related to the inauguration of the school Hindi club. A visit to the old age was organized by the SPC of the school. At noon, the students and assigned teachers arranged and organized the necessary things. At evening, they visited the old age home.








Comments